Sunday, October 12, 2008

This one's for Kyle in Germany

So Kyle, our long lost brother who currently resides in the far away land we like to call "Doych-Land," has requested that we post some videos of our circus puppies because he misses them oh so much (probably more than he misses his family, ha ha).  This is what he said:

So I just went to your blog and saw the nerf war.  It was cool to see a long video of the backyard and Regan and Chersty, and your wife.  But I noticed that the puppies were in the background.  If you could somehow get a video of the puppies battling it out, or just the puppies playing or doing something adorable, and then put it in the blog, I would pee myself with excitement.  Seriously, ha ha, I love the puppies, and the family too, but I hear from them through E-mail.  However, due to the puppies not having opposable thumbs, they aren't capable of writing me E-mails.  So anyway, if the opportunity arises, I would be overjoyed!

Here are your videos Kyle.  We tried to get them to duke it out like the ninja puppies they are, but they just weren't really in the mood I guess.








Well, there you have it, our puppies are nuts.  Come to think of it, they're not really puppies any more, they're a couple of years old now.

Peace out and good work Kyle!

Cory and Meygen.

No comments: