Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

So this was one of my first thanksgivings where I had to make food all by myself. We had Thanksgiving with Cory's Family and Grandma and Grandpa Ivins. We had tons of food and it was very tasty. However I wasn't as cool and collected as I would have liked. I joked to Cory that I dread the day I have to make a turkey for Thanksgiving cause I was stressed out with the little that I did bring. I made my California Family favorite we have it every year... Raspberry  Pretzel Salad. It was very good I have to say and everyone loved it! I also made broccoli and cheese sauce, cranberry sauce, and homemade carmel and apples.  


All the yummy food I made! It was hard work! 

This was Cory and I after all the food was in our bellies. We couldn't move for awhile. 
Cory's belly was a few sizes larger, but It sure tasted good! 




HOPE YOU ATE AS GOOD AS WE DID! 

Meygen



No comments: