Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Tree...

December! It's finally the Christmas Season. After getting our tree it took us a few days to finally get it all decorated. Rowynne was a big help. She kept trying to eat the balls and the beads... pretty much anything thats on the tree was probably at some point in Rowynne's mouth. LoL!  I even got a few gifts wrapped! 

Rowynne is front of our Christmas Tree... 7 months old! 

 I made Rowynne sit next to the tree so I could take some pictures. Normally she doesn't get that close to the tree. And since she isn't mobile yet it's pretty easy to keep her away from it so she doesn't eat anything or pull anything off.


 She actually got one of the presents open before I could stop her. I guess it was a good thing it was hers.

She was very fascinated by the balls..... 

The finished product... So beautiful 

No comments: