Friday, April 22, 2011

White Family Visit.....

March 31 - April 8 - 

My family was in town for a week and it was great. I miss having them around. I wish that Rowynne and Marley lived closer so that they could grow up together because they have so much fun together when they do see each other. I am grateful that my family can come up and visit every once in awhile because it is so nice to have them here. 
Here are some of the many pictures that we took over that week: 

The girls helping with the dishes: 



  Eating Spaghetti and loving it! :



Playing Card Games:


The Boys playing video games and putting babies to sleep:



Marley trying to put every pacifier in the house... in her mouth:



See now don't you understand why I love having them around... they make life so much fun!
Missing the Family Already!

No comments: