Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday... Preview

April 8, 2011 -

 On the last day that my family was here we celebrated Rowynne's Birthday... Just a little bit early but it was important that my family got to participate in the festivities as well.  Since we had all been sick the past few days... some sort of stomach flu thing, went through just about everyone even the babies. Rowynne was still feeling crummy so she wasn't as happy as we all would have liked, but it was a blast either way.
We went to JCW's and took over a small area of the place, my family loves to eat here when they come to visit. We all got huge hamburgers and even bigger shakes all to celebrate this little one turning 1. Isn't is crazy how time flies. It feels like just yesterday that we were at the hospital counting down the hours till her arrival.

Happy Birthday Love.....


 Daddy, Rowynne and Mommy in our Fancy Birthday Hats! 

Rowynne with all her goodies.... love the face!          And Rowynne with her Nana!

Opening Presents! 




Then came the dessert. I wasn't exactly sure how it was going to go. Rowynne is no stranger to sweets so I assumed that she would like it but wasn't sure how she would handle it. If she was going to be a lady and act all delicate... or dive right in!  
 Her Birthday Cupcake..... The Big 1

 Rowynne was angry I didn't let her dive right in. I had to take off her cute outfit first.
 This was maybe not such good timing on Mommy's part! LOL

 I should have know that she would dive right in..... Nothing holding this one back! 

 Loving every second

Happy Birthday Rowynne! 

We Love You! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Rowynne! I loved her wake of destruction over her cupcake. haha Jed just turned one this week and I cannot believe it either, but having a one year old is a ton of fun!!!