Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday Cory

September 11. 2011 -

   While other people may be remembering a Sad day in America's History on September 11th - The Ivins family is celebrating the birth of the best husband/daddy/brother/son in the whole wide world. It  has been tough having such a downer of a birthday for Cory, but he always is upbeat about it. He was born first! We try to still remember the day for what it is but then we also always make sure we celebrate for Cory.
Rowynne and I made Cory his favorite....  Funfetti Cupcakes with Rainbow Chip Icing.  Since Cory's birthday was a sunday this year we brought Cupcakes to our Primary Class and I made them sing Cory Happy Birthday as loud as their little lungs could scream it. I'm sure we disrupted a few classes that Sunday.. but hey it was worth it for my Man!

Don't know what I would do without him... but I'm are sure glad that he was born so we can spend eternity together!
Love You Cory and Happy Birthday! 
Cory's Birthday Surprise 

1 comment:

sierrasister Kathy said...

So glad he wanted Funfetti cupcakes and not another bacon-fried-chocolate-covered-ghastly-Twinkee!