Monday, August 27, 2012

Valentines Day


February 14, 2012 -  

Happy Valentine's Day! I try and make all the little holidays fun and special for my girls. I want them to look back when they were younger and be thankful that there Mom spent the time to celebrate with them and make these days at home special. 
 We started of the day with some heart shaped pancakes.... Rowynne was very excited about that! 


 The girls had some goodies to look forward to....

 Rowynne - 20 Months
Kynnedi - 3 1/2 Months
Thanks to Aunt Robyn for the matching shirts.... Adorable!

I think Rowynne was most excited over the candy....
I don't think she could get it in her mouth fast enough.

 This was Kynnedi's first Valentine's Day!

We then colored some Valentines to give to Daddy when he got home from work

Hard at work coloring.... Takes lots of concentration

 Even got some stickers.... Kynnedi seems worried about her new look!

 Kisses from Rowynne
Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments: