Sunday, December 28, 2008

December Music Madness!

So this December Cory and I got to go see some super Christmas Musical Programs. We went to the Musical Program at the Conference Center which was with MOTAB and Brian Mitchell Stokes. It was so awesome the singing and the Christmas stories were amazing. We are thankful to Cory's parents for giving us the tickets because the concert is such a big hit every year that they give the tickets away by using a raffle. 


We also got to go see PLAID TIDINGS! Which is the musical sequel to FOREVER PLAID! Now this show I had to sort of talk Cory into. He had never seen the first one so he wasn't really up to speed on the whole background story. However all throughout the show I think he was laughing the loudest. Turns out Cory LOVED the show, and we even contemplated going a second time. If you have never seen this show really you must because it is so funny and yet still gets you in the Christmas spirit with all the awesome music. 

My Mom was totally jealous that we got to go and she didn't. I guess that's one good thing about Utah cause everything is cheaper here, even Christmas Musicals! 

Meg 

1 comment:

sierrasister Kathy said...

Hi guys -- had to laugh about the story of Cory and Plaid Tidings. I had to drag Grandpa to Forever Plaid years ago -- he grumbled the whole way, even telling me what a "winner" I had picked as we went in the theater door.... needless-to-say within a couple of minutes he was rolling in the aisle laughing and totally loved it. I liked Plaid Tidings, but FP is the best!