Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


 On Christmas I got one of the famous hand stitched Ivins stockings, so that was a cool surprise! It was filled with goodies from Santa which I very much appreciated. 

My Mom and Family in Cali sent Cory and I some awesome stuff. One of which was this amazingly beautiful Willow Tree Nativity. It is so pretty and it will be the first nativity that Cory and I have owned together.  
It was fun opening presents with Cory, mine were all super surprises. I'm not sure if Cory was surprised since he got pretty much everything that he asked for. But he was still super excited for it all. This was our little after Christmas pile. I got a GPS, a watch set, and lots of gift  cards. Cory got a bluetooth, watch, slippers, coat, and FAT MAN SWEATS! lol (inside joke) Overall it was a pretty good Christmas! 
This is CORY swimming in all our Christmas day trash, also while modeling all of his new stuff! Lets just say he enjoyed his modeling session maybe a little too much! LOL! 

 MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE IVINS FAMILY! 

1 comment:

sierrasister Kathy said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Love the table -- when can we come to dinner?!?!?!?!?
love and miss u, bye, gmom