Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CARS CARS CARS CARS CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the VW that looks like a Mercedes, to the smallest most ridiculous car that's ever been made, we saw it all last night, because it was the Annual International Auto Expo!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!  This is seriously one of the highlights of my year.  I mean, what can I say, I love cars.  Except for the Smart car, I must say, this car disgusts me more than Mimi from the Drew Carry show.  But I sat in it anyway, and you can tell how excited I was when I got in.  I think Meygen caught the right emotion in the photo below.   Anywhoooo... we had a lot of fun, and we have a pretty good idea of what we would get if we needed to purchase a new vehicle (thank you Honda for re-styling your Pilot).  And thank you Meygen who actually enjoyed the trip as much as I did!
The Smart car... ppppfffffftttttt!
The New Nissan 350Z... mmmmmm!!!!
The new Nissan GTR that goes from 0-60 in 3.3 seconds... vrooommm!
GTR again
And again
The newly styled Audi TT.... Raawwwr!!
The Audi R8 Aaaahhhh!!! *not screaming- it's the awe of angels*
You'd never guess, but this is the new VW CC!!   It looks just like a Mercedes when you look at it in person.  I saw it and thought "Why the crap did they put a mercedes in the middle of nowhere?"  Simply put, it was love at first sight... *sigh*


P.S. I love my wife more. . . Promise.


Signing out-   Cory

No comments: