Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Very Special Tribute To a Very Special Car.

That's right!  You heard!  The new and improved, re-designed and built to last Chevrolet Camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Cheering*  Ever since I was young I have had a love for this car!  Since its creation in 1966 this car has been a personal driving companion for so many.  Sadly, in 2001, the last of the Camaro was thought to be seen.  But in 2006, the announcement of the new and improved Chevy would spark hope and dreams into the hearts of men across the United States. I grew to love this car because of my Father and the fact that he owned two '69 Camaros yet sold them to serve the Lord.  I guess that's why I have grown to love this car, because my Dad did, and I've always wanted to be like him.  Thanks Dad!
The new front grille, styled after the '69 version
The strong lines that make this car awsome
Shiny!

No comments: