Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jazz Game!

So a while back Cory got free tickets to the Jazz game from work. He called me one day at work and was like do you wanna go to the Jazz game tonight, and I was like sure! It was tons of fun except for the whole having to walk blocks away in the cold, by the time we go into the stadium I was an ice cube. But we survived and then Cory bought me the most expensive hot dog I have ever eaten! No seriously it's ridiculous.

Jazz Sign in the Delta Center... GO JAZZ!

Boozer... taking some free throws!

I took a picture of Cory.... thats why its so close!

It was revenge for him taking this picture! I swear I was having more fun that it looks!
The Jazz Bear was like dangling from the top of the bleachers. I thought that he was going to fall off and we were going to be part of the first tragedy at the Jazz game... with ambulance and all! But no I guess he is used to doing crazy stuff like this.

This was the final score.... 77 - 79. The Jazz lost :( So I guess I would be considered bad luck since at my first Jazz game they lost but it was still a ton of fun to watch them play.
Great Date Night!



Meygen

No comments: