Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gettin my Hair Did.....

October 2, 2010 - 

While I was in California my sister and I both got our hair done. I know that I needed some serious hair assistance, I hadn't done anything to it since I found out I was pregnant. And well Rowynne is 5 months sooooo it was about time! LoL 

The lady who did our hair happens to live down the street from Gillian, and she has watched her daughter Sani a few times before. Sani happened to be at the Salon with her mom when we were getting our hair done, so Gillian and Sani got a little goofy waiting while it was my turn first. This is what happens when you leave your camera unattended. 

 Goofy Girls
Seriously I had so many pictures of these two on my camera it was ridiculous! 

 Meygen... in the process of getting my hair all pretty! 

 Sisters... I was all done Gillian was not! LoL
Oh yeah and I decided to get bangs! 

 Gillian in the chair.... 

Now it was my turn to get bored.... but hey at least the hair looks good right? 

No comments: