Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween Photo Shoot #1

So we actually took these pictures while we were in California. My mom wanted some pictures of both Rowynne and Marley in there costumes. However when we got there Marley had a different idea of what was going down. Marley was a very unhappy baby when we were trying to take pictures, so most of her pictures came out with a angry/sad face. Sorry Nana we tried! But we did get some great shots of Rowynne.... she is such a photogenic girl. I love this face! 

Rowynne in her Halloween Costume: 


Marley Sad/Angry:

Sunflower pics/Fall:



I love this picture the most. I love it when you can play with the colors and styles. I love photo shop!





 Even though Marley hated it we still got some cute pictures, just not of them together. We will have to try again next year.

No comments: