Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

March 17, 2011 - 

We celebrated St. Patty's day in style Rowynne and I..... sitting at home wearing our GREEN! LoL 

Nana sent Rowynne a cute St. Patty's Day present.... Thanks Nana! 

 Nana put buttons on her green socks! So cute... I bet no other kid had socks as cool as this for St. Patty's Day.  Gotta love the button socks!

 This was Rowynne all decked out in her holiday gear... Green from head to toe! 

 Up close of the socks.... 

When I put on her bracelet Rowynne kept trying to eat it. It was funny! These are pictures of Rowynne trying to eat her St. Patty's bracelet from Nana.





Rowynne's shirt said
"My 1st St. Patrick's Day! 


Hope Nobody got Pinched! 

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Those socks are awesome! I was going to ask you where you got them, but what a great idea, my baby loves buttons, tags, zippers, drawstrings, etc :)

sierrasister Kathy said...

All that stuff is way too cute! Wish I could wear socks like that! (but I'd look like an idiot!)

Jennifer said...

There was only ONE other who had such cute St. Paddy's Day socks! MARLEY!!!