Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fever 2011

March 4, 2011 - 

So for those of you who don't know Cory and I are on our Stake Activities Committee. Our first activity this year was a Adult Stake Dance... I know it sounds corny but I guess they have been doing them for years. I was involved in the decorations. It started out fun then towards the end it was a little more stressful. But it all turned out great, but I am glad its over it was exhausting! I made the puff balls we hung in the air and the centerpieces, it was a lot of work! 



 I also made these tiny flowers out of tissue paper..... Last minute! 

Cory's job at the dance was to take pictures. We created a little backdrop with a bench and some decorations to incorporate the theme. I even made mustaches and lips so people could be a little goofy in the pic if they wanted too. The picture booth was a big hit I think people liked it the best. We printed everyone's picture at the end of the dance so they could take it home. It was fun! 

This was our photo: 

No comments: