Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goodbye Coke...

So at one of my more recent Doctors Appointments... my Nurse suggested that I hold back on the sugary drinks (which in my case means NO COKE) since my blood pressure was high and I had protein in my urine. Which at this stage of my pregnancy means I could be on the road to get Toxemia. Which if any of you know what that is... its no bueno! Especially at 22 weeks! 

So Cory and I went to McDonalds on our way home from the Doctors Office and I purchased my last Coke.... (at least until the baby is born :) ) It was a tearful goodbye and I was sorry to see it go! Hopefully I will make it through this summer without it! 

Meygen kissing her last Coke goodbye...... 


PS: Recent doctors appointments have no more protein and my blood pressure is back down. 
So I guess it must be working! Go ME! 

No comments: