Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Birthday...

July 10, 2011 -

  So this year I turned 26.... I know I'm old. I seriously don't know where the time is going I don't feel like I have been around for this long but I guess now that I am about to be the Mother of two I can officially say that I'm not a kid anymore!  My poor husband was kind enough to let me stay in San Diego on my birthday... but I did miss him terribly, but it was nice to spend my birthday with friends and family I haven't seen in forever. Like Autumn's family, they live in Hawaii and if I'm lucky I get to see them once a year. But I was so excited to hear that they were visiting the same time I was and even better I got to see them on my birthday!


Me with my TWO birthday cakes.... 
I mean it's silly to let a hungry pregnant woman go to Costco to pick out her cake!
 I came out with two... one for me and one for the baby! 

 Autumns husband Mike and little Jack. Rowynne and Jack are only a few months apart. 

 Marley waiting patiently for a big piece of cake! 

 Blowing out the candles.... My grandma actually put 26 on the cakes! 

My own personal piece..... LOL

Meygen, Rowynne, Autumn and Jack

Friends Forever... No matter how far away they are!  
PS. We are both pregnant in this picture. Autumn is a few months behind me. 


We thought that Jack was trying to give Rowynne some loves.... 

But what he really wanted was her frosting covered for. Rowynne wasn't too pleased!

Autumn and her kids Gabe and Kia. 
Oh and Marley eating her cake... she couldn't be bothered to smile for the camera

The girls showing us their blue tongues from the frosting! Yummy! 

Mean Auntie Gillian put frosting on Rowynne's nose! 
She doesn't look to thrilled about it... 



 Don't worry Rowynne Marley has come to the rescue.... She wants to lick it off! 


Overall it was a good 26th Birthday... Hope the next one is just like it! 

Happy 26th Birthday Meygen! 

No comments: