Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nickelcade

Yesterday was Cory and I's 1 month anniversary. We have been officially married for a month now.... seems like longer! We decided to do dinner and then we made a sort of spur of the moment decision when we stopped at the Nickelcade. Let me just say that we had a BLAST! I actually have a blister on my shootin' finger for playing Area51 (where basically you try and shoot as many aliens as possible) so intensely.  We won as many tickets as we could and bought a little basketball hoop for our door and two fundips for the road. The game that caused me the most stress was called "Mallet Madness," and well I'll just let the clip speak for itself!  

                                            

Our Anniversary date was great and we plan on going back soon... I need some more fundips!

-MEYGEN 


No comments: