Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Blessing

Cory blessed Baby Marley and he did such a good job. It was kind of a big honor I think, that Gillian choose Cory to bless her child. I know that she had alot of awesome people to choose from and she choose her Uncle Cory. I know that Cory was a little nervous and I think he even called his Dad just to make sure that he was doing it all right. But he did a GREAT job, had us all in tears and I know that my little sis really appreciated it. We even joked that Cory would mess up her name and we would have to cal the baby Gertrude or something crazy like that, but he did it all perfect. There were no dropped babies and he got the name down right.

I am gratefull to have a husband that is worthy to have taken me to the temple and be able to perform these sacred ordanices. Now I know that he will do great when its our turn.

Love You!

The whole crew....
Marley has so many people that love her I think we were taking over the chapel just with our family members.

Me, Cory and Baby Marley





No comments: