Saturday, February 21, 2009

Great Grandma Davidson

We went to MESA, ARIZONA! I know surprise for all those who didn't know. Which might be our entire family back in Utah. My Great Grandma Vivan Davidson lives in an elderly home there and was recently stoped her treatment for Cancer. So our family decided to make the trip up there to see her. So Cory and I drove down from Utah and my mom and siblings drove up from California. We even got a five generation picture which is cool, cause not too many people get to do that. I hope that I will get one!

My Mom and Grandma Davidson



Gillian and Cory were having way too much fun!




This is our 5 generation shot.

Marley, Gillian, Jennifer, Vance and Grandma Davidson.

We took Grandma out to lunch on Valentines day. Hence Marley's super cute outfit. We went to Chili's Grandma's favorite spot. We had a great time with her out and about. It was nice to see her again.

We will miss her lots and hope to see her again soon!

ARIZONA WAS FUN!

No comments: