Monday, April 20, 2009

The Aquarium....

So Cory and I went to the Aquarium in Sandy. I was a little skeptical because well lets face it I'm from San Diego home of the famous Sea World.... so I was expecting something grand! Even though it wasn't the San Diego zoo it still was a lot of fun getting to pet the Sting Rays, and we even got to see them feed the Octopus.  It was cool.  


Cory and I outside of the Aquarium in Sandy



Me grabbing the Stingrays tail... it was slippery! 

Me and the Stingray! 

Actually  it was fun when we were trying to touch the stingrays one of them kind of freaked and moved very  quickly toward me an up the side of the tank... I sort of panicked I thought it was gonna eat me! So needless to say Cory got a lot of salty water on him... In fact he was sort of drenched. I splashed him so bad! It was funny and sad all at the same time! LOL! 


All in all we would recommend the Aquarium... At least Once! 

No comments: