Monday, April 20, 2009

Miniature Golf!

Cory and I did this really cool deal up at Hollywood Connection, in West Valley. I know it's a drive it was worth it though. They have this awesome deal "date night" where you got a movie, golf, dinner and a ice cream sundae all for one low price. It was totally awesome and a lot of fun. If you need a good date idea I would recommend it. 

Cory and I did Miniature Golf first and well we were pretty much pros! It was fun, I haven't been miniature golfing for such a long time, and well I don't think I have the golf gene! Sorry Father in Law... I know how much you are a golf fan. But I don't think I'd be very good on a real golf course! LOL! 

I made Cory pretend he was swimming at the Golf Course. They had very realistic paintings of the sea.... LOL! Isn't he a great fish! 

Cory has a great swing, look a his form! I think he is good enough to go up against Tiger Woods! LOL! Actually I think this is the hole where I got a hole in one and he didn't. Sorry babe I still Love You! 

Cory giving me attitude about taking his picture... Again!
 
 CORY AND MEYGEN

This is me trying to look like I have any idea what I'm doing! 

GO GOLF!

No comments: