Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Eggs!

HAPPY EASTER! 
So we decorated Easter Eggs with our good friends Nick and Katelin and little Reagan came along. Lynette and Mark were out of town so we were making sure Reagan didn't get into to much trouble that weekend. Katelin and Nick had purchased 5 dozen eggs, so needless to say we had a ton. Katelin bought these cool tye dye decorating kits that didn't really look as cool as the package but we tried hard! My favorite part was the sparkles!  I think I enjoyed making all the eggs glitter maybe a little too much. I think that Cory was mad because I kept touching him after touching the eggs so Cory went home covered in glitter! It was fun! 

Me and my glitter pen!

Nick enjoyed writing funny sayings on his eggs.... "Cory Loves Randy!" 

OUR EGGS! 
AREN'T THEY PRETTY!


Happy Easter Everyone! 
Hope yours was as fun as ours!

1 comment:

All About Austins said...

Good Times! We had a Blast! :)