Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slides and Coasters

While we were up at Park City for our anniversary Cory and I rode both the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. I have never done either so I was super excited. 
This is Cory and Me riding on the Ski Lift to take us to the top of the slide. It was super hot and we were both totally melted by the time we reached the top of the lift. 

Cory was trying to take pictures of the coaster on the way to the top of ski lift. It is so cool if you have never been I would you suggest that you do. Its like this crazy mini coaster that you control on your own. It was super fast, the people would fly by us and I was getting a little bit nervous. 
I took this picture of Cory when he was dragging our little slides to the top of the hill. He was being such a gentleman and wouldn't let me help.  He has such a cute little behind! 

FUN FUN FUN 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You hate to see 'em leave, but love to watch him go! haha

I've never been to the Alpine slide, but have always heard what a blast it is. Glad you had fun!