Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Park City Mountain Resort

The Night Continues......
So for Cory's big surprise for our 1 year Anniversary, he took me to the Park City Mountain Resort. It is this beautiful Hotel that is literally built into the Mountain. It was so gorgeous. I was totally shocked... I had no idea what he had planned and I was very surprised when we pulled up. 
Park City Mountain Resort.... Best place on Earth! 
This was our room.... pretty nice! 

Me and Cory eating breakfast at this little Cafe right outside of the Hotel in Park City.

My feet dangling from the Ski Lift. 

We could see our Hotel and Pool from the lift. The pools were so great, they had about 7 different Hot Tubs and each one was a different temperature. We tried one of the Hot Tubs and we literally could only stand in it for like 20 seconds... it was that HOT! But it was a lot of fun!
This is the Pool! 

Our 1st Anniversary was the best ever. I don't know how Cory will ever top it again! 
Thanks Babe... Love You! 
Here's to More Great Years To Come! 

No comments: