Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Roof

YEAR  1
Cory and I have officially hit our 1 year mark. It was a lot of fun to celebrate such a happy first year. We said that we would return to the roof the scene of our engagement every year on July 23rd. I'm glad that we made this deal with each other because wow it is so good. The last time we were hear I had just been proposed to so I was a little shaken up and didn't each much, which really is a crime when you are at the Roof.  Well this time I was ready for some good eats! It was so good, I really can't describe how good everything is. Cory and I left the Roof stuffed and satisfied. 
One of the many desserts plates I came back to the table with. With carrot cake, key lime pie, and peach crapes its really hard to pick just one! 



Video of Cory and I at the Roof! 

Cory and I sat in the Joseph Smith Building's Lobby after eating just to be able to sit after eating so much food. That place is really very pretty. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Lovin' the pictures. And lovin' that you're married to a red head! (I am too.) :)