Monday, July 6, 2009

The Big Fountain!

After Tarren's last game we celebrated by the fountain. And my celebrated I mean Tarren started taking off his clothes. Such a weirdo! He was acting crazy as usual, but hey thats what makes him fun! 

Tarren and Me at the fountain. He is such a good little big brother. 
He will always be my little brother that I used to dress up, even if he does tower over me at 6'5'

Jennifer, Gillian, Marley, Me, and Grandma Kathy
The whole Girly crew! 

My little Sis and I and her beautiful baby girl... Marley!  It was so much fun to spend the weekend with them, to see all of Marleys fun little tricks. I miss all this stuff! 

Tarren being his crazy self.... Again! I don't know why I'm surprised anymore!
 

Tarren showing us his MUSCLES! 
Step back ladies he is only 16! 

I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!

MEYGEN 

No comments: