Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Novell's Lagoon Day!

Cory and I got to go to Lagoon for free this summer, because Novell has a Lagoon Day every year. We get in for free and they even provide us with lunch. It was nice. We had a fun if not very hot day at Lagoon riding all the rides and hanging out with Cory's friends from work. It was a blast! Can't wait till next year and we can go again! 
This is me and Cory on the swings.... Don't we look happy! 
This is my favorite ride, I feel like a kid again. 

Rattlesnake Rapids.... One of those you don't have any choice but to get wet rides. It took a while for Cory, Tyler, and Tiffany to talk me into the Rapids. I had been dreading it all day. I hate getting wet... and well ladies some of you might understand. I wasn't looking forward to the wet hair look at Lagoon. Not so cute if you know what I mean! But eventually I gave into the peer pressure! 
Me and Cory a little nervous as the Rapids were getting a little more rocky.
 
Tyler and Tiffany
Cory and I in the aftermath of getting totally soaked! 

So at the end of the Rapids is this huge waterfall. Which basically if you have been lucky enough to not get wet throughout the ride, this waterfall will make sure that you have no other choice but to leave soaking wet.  I think if anyone had been watching our little group out there on this ride they would have been laughing like crazy if they had seen us all trying to avoid the big waterfall. We all ended up trying to fit four people in one seat. Which as I can tell you from personal experience does not work very well. Needless to say it didn't help us much because we all ended up going right under it, even after running around the raft. So I ended up walking around Lagoon the rest of the day with a big curly fro! LOL! 

Go Lagoon! 


Video of Cory and I on the swings. 
Cory thought he was taking a picture not a video. Its funny! 

No comments: