Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Happy 24th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me... July 10th I turned the big 24! I know crazy how time flies... Unfortunately I had to work on my big day but Cory got up early and set up all my gifts before I went to work that morning. It was sweet. I got my birthday cereal.... White/Ivins family tradition and a lot of really cool gifts. I had been asking for a bread maker and food processor for some time... so I was glad I finally got them and plan to put them to good use. I also got a movie and the coolest picture of the temple. It looks great on our wall. 

Thanks to all my family and friends for all the many birthday wishes and presents. It would be hard to list them all. I love you all so much, thanks for making my special day all the more special! 
Me with all my unopened gifts... and Birthday Cereal - Blueberry Frosted Mini-Wheats
My presents OPENED! 

Oh this was the yummy cake that Cory got me. It had dipped strawberries on the top, I think that was my favorite part! Super Yummy! 


Thanks My Love! 

No comments: