Monday, July 6, 2009

Volleyball Fun..... Lots and Lots of Volleyball!

So while I was in San Diego missing my hubby, I was visiting with my family and watching lots and lots of Volleyball. My brothers Trey and Tarren were both in a volleyball tournament the weekend I was visiting, so I got to see them both play which was crazy fun. I never knew my brothers were so talented. They were so great... they both have some much athletic talent... its almost unfair to the other kids. Trey and Tarren were so good they were both dominating on there teams. Fun Fun! 

We stayed at the Marriot Inn, with the other volleyball boys. And Gillian, Marley, Mom, and Grandma were all there to cheer the boys on. Well and not to mention let me play with and smother my little niece. So cute! So fun! 

At breakfast with Marley and Gillian. 
Marley was always the center of attention. Even if she was just eating cherrios! 

Grandma and Marley at the Volleyball Games! 

Tarren was so huge he barley had to jump at all to stop the ball from coming over. Crazy! 

Trey's team... So good! 
There games were so intense to watch! 

I didn't know that Volleyball could be so much fun! 

Meygen 

No comments: