Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Apartment

This blog is for my Mom.... She has been asking for pictures of the new apartment since we moved in May. So this is where we live in Sandy, UT. Our apartment complex is called The Falls, it's only a one bedroom so we don't know how much longer we will be here once the baby comes. But it has been great so far. My favorite thing about this apartment is that we have our own washer and dryer that came with the apartment. It is so nice not having to drag all our clothes to the laundromat every week.

This is the living room

Another angle of the Living Room, the front door is in the right hand corner.

This is the dinning room, It has been nice to have an actual place for the table however we still don't use it that often since it also has become the computer table as well.

This is our little kitchen.... that back room is where the washer and dryer is.

This is me in the bedroom.... I'm watching TV and didn't realize that Cory was taking the picture.

Panoramic View of the Bedroom

The Bedroom Continued...
The Bathroom

The Bathroom Again......

Hallway from the bedroom to the bathroom.... Our closets are on both sides.



And thats our fun apartment... Come visit some time!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's gorgeous home...you have done so nice in decorating it. Thank you for finally posting that for me...I really got into it...double clicked on the individual pictures and they turned into gianormous pictures and that I could REALLY REALLY see everything close up....good thing you did clean first! Lol!! I love you guys, Mom.