Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Cabin

So back in like June we went with the Family to THE CABIN. I have heard about this Cabin since I married Cory. Every member of the Ivins family has a fun memory at the Cabin, so I was excited to make mine. The Cabin is changing owners so we might not have access to it anymore, so that made this Cabin visit all the more special.
This is the whole Family in front of the Cabin
Cory, Me, Chersty (Kira), Regan, Mark, Kyle, Lynette (Kasha)
The Cabin..... I think that is Regan by the door
The Cabin is still named after the Ivins family.... How cool is that!
This is Cory in our bed at the Cabin.... Sleepy!
Chersty said she could hear him snoring up on the second floor! LOL!

The Cabin was so much fun we played a lot of games, I read probably an entire book, we went on walks and played in the river. It was an awesome weekend I wish it had been longer.

No comments: