Thursday, November 12, 2009

Swiss Days

Cory and I went to Swiss Days for extra credit in his Humanities it started out as something that I thought was going to be boring and far away. Well it was far away but it turned out to be super fun, I hope we go back next year. We walked around all the booths, I got a few pieces of jewelry and we got a lot of food. We found out from a friend that all the proceeds of the food booths at Swiss Days went to the Missionaries of Midway, Utah. It's the only fundraiser that the Church endorses. So Cory and I decided to donate to the food booths we bought Swiss Tacos and the all time famous Scone! So delicious I wanted to eat like seven.

Midway, UT.
Home of Swiss Days!
When we got to Swiss Days are car was surrounded by vehicles, but when we left it looked like this. Our car was one of the last ones in the lot we stayed so late!
Cory and I went on a carriage ride around Swiss Days and the town of Midway. The guy riding with us was super talkative and we learned more about Midway than I ever thought possible.
I thought this was a cool building.... It looks Swiss!
Cory and Meygen!

No comments: