Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Baby!

So I'm finally posting some pictures of the baby. This was at 20 weeks so she is a little bigger now. But these are some of her very first photos!

Profile View of Baby Ivins

Another profile face shot

That is her little foot!
This is a hand

Another Face.... I can just tell she is going to be a cutie!
This is the photo that confirms that it is a girl. Apparently those little white dots are her girl parts. But I guess I will take the doctors word for it.


So excited for the little one!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!!...
Oh wait...she won't have any hair! LOL!!! I love her so much already...I'm so excited!

Love, Nana! :-)

Jessie said...

Yup. She's gonna be a beauty! I wonder... if she has your skin and auburn/red hair like her daddy = man slayer.