Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Day!

Christmas Day after opening presents at our apartment we went down for breakfast and more presents at Cory's parents house.
This was Lynnette and Marks tree.... very pretty!

This was my BIG present from Cory's parents.... Lynette said that I had the biggest box!

This was what was inside of my BIG box.... A Rocker/Glider for the baby's room! Super excited about that. We already put it together and I love it.
Can't wait to try it out with the baby! I'm sure she will love it too!

This is Cory showing off his new suit that he got for Christmas. He is super sexy now for Church

Regan, Chersty, and Cory.... He is excited can't you tell!

After presents at Mark and Lynette's we went back to Grandma and Grandpa Ivins for more Christmas fun. We all opened more presents and ate left over Christmas Eve Dinner.
Still yummy the second time.

The whole gang again.....
Raym, Annie, Kitty, Sean, and Michael Ivins

Jared and Kyle.... Being silly.... pretty much normal for these too!
My cute baby outfits from Grandma and Grandpa and Robin and Derrick.
Can't wait till I have a little one to put them on.
Grandpa with his knives from Uncle Raym.... a little scary Grandpa!
Me with sun on my face.... I don't think I moved from this spot all day. It gets harder to move everyday. When I'm nine months pregnant Cory will just have to roll me around wherever we go.
Grandma and Grandpa Ivins with all their loot!
The Price Family!
Regan, Hannah, Zach, and Jarred.


Christmas was such a fun day! I wish it had never ended!

No comments: