Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve in the Ivins Family is spent at Grandma and Grandpa Ivins House. We do a big dinner, have a talent show, get to see Santa and even open presents! It's a blast.

Grandma and Grandpa Ivins always get all the kids matching PJ's.... Cory and I got Snuggies.
This is everyone in their new Christmas Eve gear!
This is what I like to call the SEAL..... or Cory in his Snuggie!
Zach and Regan wearing their new Christmas hats from Grandma and Grandpa!
Cory got one too, all the boys did! So Cute!

Meygen and Santa.... I asked for a Healthy Baby Girl!
Cory and Santa.... He asked Santa for a Porsche, and Santa told him to keep on dreaming!
Everyone around the tree watching the Talent show.... each kid is supposed to do something. We had lots of people play the piano, sing songs, and Zach even did a seven sided Rubix Cube. I hate to say I had a favorite because everyone is great, but I love Jared's Christmas Rap the best.... he is so funny!
Jared's Christmas Rap... Interrupted by Santa!

Kyle sang and played his guitar for the talent section of the Christmas Party.
He iv very talented!



Family Dog Pile..... I think its Jared, Cory, Regan, Zach, and Hannah at the Top!

These were my Christmas Nails.... Super Cute! I was festive head to toe!


No comments: