Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower....#2

While we were in California for our family visit, my mom threw us another baby shower. Baby shower #2.... I always recommend having more than one its lots of fun. It was great to see family and friends that I had not seen in years. We had the shower at Lindsy Riches home, this is where my sister lives and watches Lindsy's two little girls. It was all super cute and the food was fabulous. It was so good, I don't think I have ever been so stuffed! So thank you all who did so much to make it great, I really appreciated it. And Thanks MOM!

This was the house all decorated before the many guest arrived!
I just love PINK!

This was the dessert section... yummy chocolate fountain. My favorite, my Mom always knows how to make me smile. I think I ate enough for four when it came down to the chocolate dipped strawberries.
This was the cake... super yummy carrot cake. We also had this same cake at our wedding. My mom loves this lady! It says "Welcome Baby Girl Ivins" since well she doesn't have a name yet.

The party area... with me and all the guests!

This was the super gross "PooP" game! Seriously this game should never be allowed anywhere, it looks so disgusting, and well needless to say makes all the yummy candy bars incredibly unappetizing.

We also played other less disgusting games, you had to guess how many squares of toilet paper would fit around my belly. Gillian was measuring my belly with toilet paper it pick the winner. I think my belly was about 14 squares all around! Thats a ton! I hope this belly doesn't get any bigger than this.
Gill bought us this cool diaper bag and had filled it will little outfits.
One of the shirts said "I love my Auntie", how cute is that!

Me and Cory opening our last present, it was all so fun! Cory and I had a ton of stuff to cram into our car on the way home. It almost all didn't fit, glad I packed light!

Me and Dad.... after a crazy and amazingly awesome shower!
Thanks Again!

No comments: