Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bear Lake... The Beach

September 4, 2010 - 

The entire Ivins clan made the trek up to Bear Lake for a Ivins Family Reunion over labor day weekend. It was worth the 3 hour trip, it was a blast. I have never been to Bear Lake before, Cory has a few times before with his family, I hope that we will get to go every year. The weather was beautiful, and the company was great. We spent saturday up at the beach, it was a little windy but so much fun. In Meygen style I finished an entire book on the beach, Rowynne dipped her feet in, and the Boys spent most of the time building sand castles and snorkeling. 

The water was so beautiful, it almost tricked me into thinking that I was in sunny San Diego.  Almost! 

Meygen and Aunt Robyn
Notice my book! 


Hannah and Kylie
I believe Kylie was calling herself Aquamarine (The mermaid movie).... So cute! 


Michael was very relaxed on the water..... 


The girls swimming.... Oh and Kyle and Danielle in the background! Young Love! 


Uncle Raym and Annie


Aunt Robyn and Rowynne


Rowynne touching the water... It was freezing! 


My baby girl! 
4 months old to the day! 


Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Derrick. 
Under the canopy before it was thrown over by the wind! Scary 


Meygen.... Had to get at least one picture of myself. It doesn't happen to often! 


The Sandcastle! 


The Ivins Girls..... Feet! 
Meygen, Chersty, Hannah, and Danielle


LOVE

The Beach was great I wish we could go back! 

No comments: