Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cory

September 11, 2010 - 

Happy Birthday Cory... The big 25! Cory finally caught up to me this weekend, we celebrated Cory's birthday this year with a BANG. We started with presents at midnight... then I surprised Cory at work and took him to his favorite restaurant... The Bombay House! So yummy. Then we went to the promenade and walked around... Cory saw a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee... A birthday miracle!  Then it was back to Aunt Robyn's to pick up Rowynne and have cake and ice cream! 

It was a great day! 

Cory and Rowynne... I decorated the living room! 


Cory with all his presents... Doesn't he look happy! 

Cory got his Birthday Cereal... Captain Crunch! 

Dinner at Bombay House.... So Yummy! I wish I could eat there every day! 

Blowing out his candles!


Cory's birthday cake... Can you guess what it is? 
A TIRE! 

Rowynne... So cute. Happy Birthday Daddy! 
4 months and 1 week

2 comments:

sierrasister Kathy said...

Hey it even looks like a TIRE! Hope it TSASTES better than a tire though! hahaha

BTW, I think the correct interpretation of:
O||||||O --- is really the following:
one circle is Cory, the other circle is Meygen and each slat of the grille represents one of their kids! Maybe it was O||||||||||||O hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The Ivins said...

Hey grandma I don't think so! Thats one too manny!