Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fair

September 18, 2010 - 

The Fair... We finally made it to the Utah State Fair  in SLC. We went on the second to last day and there were so many people we could barely push the stroller through the mass of carnies.  Rowynne didn't even seem to notice as she slept through most of it. But it was still fun to show her all the animals, I'm sure she had no idea what was going on. But it was still fun to take her. One of my favorite things at the fair last year was the giant fried zucchini on a stick, Cory and I walked and walked looking for the booth but we never found it. I was soooo bummed, it's like my favorite thing. However the big thing at the fair this year was the fried chocolate covered bacon.... gross! Cory actually wanted to try it but the line was so long we gave up. I was sort of glad! LoL!

Rowynne hanging out in her stroller as we walked around the Fair Grounds
4 Months 2 Weeks
Daddy and his Corn Dog
Mommy and her Corn Dog
Daddy in his Dream Car... 2011 Jeep Wrangler
I think it made his day just to sit in it! Boys are so funny! 
Rowynne eating my Carmel Apple..... YUMMY!
We watched the wild animal show.... The Tiger seemed very unimpressed with us all. There was even a Sea Lion show, but we didn't make it to that one in time! 
Rowynne and Daddy and the Goat.... She just kept starring at it. I think she couldn't figure it out. 

Playing in the Dairy Farm... With the Cows
Mommy and Rowynne with the Cows. Mommy didn't want to get to close... GROSS! 
More Cows and Rowynne
Family Fair Photo
Daddy, Rowynne, and Mommy

No comments: