Saturday, January 8, 2011

Basketball... Basketball... and More Basketball!

December 27/28, 2010 - 

Tarren had a basketball tournament while we were in town, so we got to go to a couple of his games. Rowynne loved it. She would clap and talk throughout the entire game. It was a blast to be able to see my little brother play. I hope he keeps it up... maybe even play some college ball. He is fun to watch! 

 Rowynne and Pappa (Grandpa).... 

 Tarren on the bench with his team... I think he played most of every game! 

 Nana and her girls.. Sometimes Marley had a hard time sharing Nana with Rowynne. 
But we made it work.  :) 

Marley and Rowynne got these matching outfits so we dressed them up for one of Tarren's games. People kept asking if they were sisters. LoL 

 Rowynne and Marley... Marley was trying to hold Rowynne on her lap! So cute. 

The girls.... 

I am going to miss these two playing together. I hope we will see them again very soon! 

No comments: