Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Money

January 14, 2010  - 

So for Christmas Cory and I both got 50 bucks to spend on whatever we wanted from my Grandma Kathy. We were both excited... I mean how can you not be! So we decided that our 50 dollars was going to be for whatever we choose and we weren't allowed to use it on something practical... like baby food. So we each went out armed with our 50 dollars and went shopping! 

This is what we came home with: 

Cory's Pick:  
 A ridiculously huge race car.... And of course it's a Jeep! 
Which Rowynne was initially scared of every time Cory drove it toward her she started crying and wanting me to pick her up. It was funny but sad at the same time. Needless to say if I had anything to say in the matter we wouldn't have brought it home, but it was Cory's choice and I had to deal with it.  Oh, and Rowynne loves the toy now, simply loves it, she giggles every time Cory drives it into her.

Meygen's Pick: 
 Shoes.... Need I say more! 


I love how both our picks sort of sum up our personalities. Funny huh! 


Thanks Grandma Kathy! 

4 comments:

Tracy Cochran said...

good choice going with the shoes! Way better than a toy truck.

Jessie said...

That's funny! The same thing happened to Bron and me. I'm going to the outlet stores on Monday. :) hehe Cute shoes!!!

sierrasister Kathy said...

That is too funny you guys! I just can't imagine that Cory choose something Jeep related and Meygen choose something to put on her feet... couldn't have guessed such an outcome in a million years! and btw, you are welcome.

sierrasister Kathy said...

I also think it is totally predictable that Rowynne find the Jeep a crack-up!