Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crawling = Destruction

January 16, 2011 - 

Now that Rowynne is crawling we are definetly learning somethings about how our Condo isn't baby proof! We have our dvd's in a book shelf below our T.V. it has never been a problem before, but now that Rowynne is mobile it has proven to be a terrible place for dvd's.... that is if we ever want them left alone. 
Rowynne's new favorite thing is to pull all of the dvd's out of the self.... and when I say alll I mean ALL!

Rowynne playing in her pile of DVD's 

 Looking Mischevious...... 




I guess it's time to baby proof!

3 comments:

sierrasister Kathy said...

"Why do ABCs and Furry Animals when I can have all this fun!!!"

Jennifer said...

I recall a certain little baby of mine "destructing" a VCR by filling it with with cheese-its!

Hmm...wonder who that was?

We moved the VCR higher that day.

Jennifer said...

which one of you posted this blog?

desCtruction? lol.