Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

February 14, 2011 - 

Valentines Day was great this year. It was Rowynne's first so that was exciting. I had to work, but Cory surprised me at work by picking me up with a bouquet of roses and took me to dinner. It was wonderful! Cory got a giant sugar cookie that I made plus his favorite Dr. Pepper. Overall it was a really great day, this Valentines day has been one of the bests. Im so glad we have Rowynne to be able to share this with her... so excited for next year! 

Rowynne with all of her Valentines Day loot! She got a book from Nana called "Wherever You Are: My Love Will FInd You," and Grandma Lynette and Grandpa Mark got her a bath toy and a cool ball rattle.  Aunt Robyn made her LOVE shirt and Grandma Kathy got her her bib that said "My 1st Valentines Day." She is a very spoiled little girl.

My Happy Baby.... 


 Reading her Valentines Day Card...

My 1st Valentine's Day! 

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! 
Love the Ivins Family  

No comments: