Friday, February 25, 2011

9 Months

Rowynne is 9 Months..... Where  has the time gone! It's crazy she is growing up so fast I wish she would slow down. I love being the Mommy of this beautiful baby girl, being a Mom really is the best job ever. I love spending my days with Rowynne.... now that she is getting bigger she is so fun to play with. I love when she looks up and smiles at me or just wants to sit in my lap and cuddle. I know when she is older I will look back on these days and wish they would have lasted longer. But for now I will just enjoy my little one and watch her grow... and grow she did! 

These are her 9 Month Stats: 

88th percentile for height at 29 inches
41st percentile for weight at 18.3 lbs
47th percentile for head circumference at 16.7 inches 


 9 Months!

No comments: