Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kyle and Danielle's Wedding

January 5, 2010 - 

Kyle and Danielle are MARRIED! It was so fun to be able to share this special moment with the two of them. I'm super excited to have a new Sister In-Law. Danielle is super sweet and just a joy to be around, Kyle got super lucky with this one! It was such a great day, we started off at the Temple then had dinner at the Gathering Place then off to the Reception. It was a long but fun day! Glad we were able to be a part of it! 
The Temple: 

 Kyle and Danielle when they just came out of the temple. It was freezing but it was a wonderful moment. I'm glad that Cory and I were able to be with them at the temple!

The Gathering Place: 

Robyn and Grandma Ivins at the Gathering Place... the food was excellent!  

 Regan, Zach, Hannah and Chersty.... being silly at dinner! Pretty much a everyday thing! 

Finally at the Reception: 

 Mommy, Rowynne, and Daddy... All dressed up for the party! 

 The happy couple.... 

 Mommy and Rowynne.... 
Rowynne was so good. No fussing or crying and we were there all night. Way past her bedtime! 

 Jared, Hannah, and Meygen

 The cake... It was super pretty. Reminded me of my wedding! Can't believe it's been two years! 

I loved the decorations. Danielle was so creative! 


 Grandma Lynette and Rowynne

 They smashed the cake... I wouldn't let Cory do it to me! LoL


Throughout the wedding, they had this chalk board up were guests could write Kyle and Danielle a note and then take a picture with it. It was such a good idea, I had never seen it done before. 

This was Rowynne's note: 

Happy Marriage Day... Kyle and Danielle! 
We Love You Both! 

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Kyle and Danielle's Wedding day photos melt my heart. Bride’s gown is so beautiful and they had a nice selection of the wedding spot. At one of the local garden themed Venues in NYC we also would be marrying soon. I am getting some ideas for the big day from internet.