Friday, August 13, 2010

Alpine Slides

July 30, 2010 - 

The family and I went up to Park City and we had to do The Alpine Slide and The Coaster, both Cory and I had done on our 1 year anniversary. Nana watched the little ones while us big kids went on the rides. 

Nana had her hands full. 

The Slides

Tarren, Trey, Gillian - On our way up to the top of the hill to go on the slide. It was super hot and we were all baking on the ride up. But it is such a nice view I would do it all over again anytime. 

Riding the Lift up to the top

Gillian and Trey dragging there slide seats to the starting line

Tarren was a gentleman and carried mine. He is such a good little brother. 

Getting on the slide
Trey and Tarren raced each other down, I believe it was a tie! 
Gillian and I raced each other, And I totally beat her! 


Gillian was starting to get a little nervous. But in the end she had a blast. 

No comments: