Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blessing Day

August 1, 2010 - 

White Dress # 1


Upon my blessing day
As a little baby clothed In my first white dress,
My dad held me in his arms,
There to name and bless.
So pure and clean was I just then,
With time to grow and learn
About the Father's plan for me.
My glory I must earn.

(excerpt from:  My Three White Dresses)


Our Family 

This day was such a special moment in Rowynne's life. I am so grateful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder so that he was able to give our daughter a blessing on this day. Cory is such a great example to me and for our family. This day for me was so emotional, I think I was crying before Cory even began. It meant a lot to me to have all of our friends and family there to witness such a special event. I hope they will be there to celebrate the other times that Rowynne will be dressed in white. This was just one of three: Baby Blessing, Baptism, and Wedding in the Temple. 






2 comments:

sierrasister Kathy said...

She is so petty and precious in her simple, beautiful white dress against a rainbow made of yarn in the background. Neat!

Jessie said...

You have a gorgeous girl!