Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Foam Day

July 24, 2010 - 

Foam Day! Cory and I had been seeing signs for Lehi's foam day for weeks and we both had never even heard of it. We decided we had to check it out, and it just so happened that my family was here just in time to go. They had arrived early that morning, so after everyone had taken their naps and rested up, we all headed out to foam day. 

It was NUTS. I'm not sure what I expected when I heard of foam day, but I wasn't exactly prepared for what I saw. People were soaked, they were running around like crazy. The grass was a huge white swamp.  Needless to say none of us were really prepared for getting soaked... I would suggest bathing suits. Even Marley wasn't too excited about it, she freaked whenever I tried to put her on the ground. 

Meygen and Marley in the Foam

The Foam
Hence the need for goggles and swim suites. 

I was mean Aunt Meygen and made Marley touch the foam. I figured she had to do it at least once. She wasn't very happy with me after that. 
The Boys
Tarren and Trey weren't too excited about Foam Day

Rowynne didn't get much action in the Foam. 
She spent Foam Day in the stroller, staying safe from the sun. 

Foam Day had some cool booths that we walked around. Gillian decided that it would be fun to get Marley's face painted. We all thought she would be a pain and freak out. But she was a little angel. 

The finished product

Marley and her Uncles



Rowynne and Nana 

No comments: